Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ten Already???

So there it is 10 years has gone by since I got my little brindle and white runty puppy from the RSPCA. What a 10 years it has been :) The Saxy Man has taught me so much over those years that I have no idea where to start, and if I did this blog post would be far too long for anyone to want to read!! :)

Saxon has had his issues and hard times over the last 10 years and has shown me a different side to dog training and how to be a more humble person - thanks Sax. He is a wonderful boy with such enthusiasm for everything he does. A big hearted dog who loves people and his ball more than anything you could imagine. A giant softie and a great mate.

Thanks for the last 10 years Sax and look forward to many more with you.

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY SAXON

No comments:

Post a Comment