Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Puppy Class

Sunday saw us attend our first day of Puppy Class at Northern Suburbs! I had forgotten how much fun it is. All those puppies so full of life and enthusiasm. Jetzen had a great time and now has a new best mate - Windy, a very lovely Siberian Husky owned by Kathy. The two of them hit it off like they were old friends!!

There were at least 20 pups (possibly more as I wasn't really counting) and all of a different breed in the group. I was very pleased that Jetzen greeted all of them very appropriately. Actually all the pups were lovely.

I was happy that Jetzen managed to stay focused on me when it was asked of him and also that he calmed down quickly after his play sessions. An hour was a bit much for the little man though and he was mighty tuckered afterwards - though not for long :)

Looking forward to this Sunday and another hour of Puppy Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment