Monday, July 27, 2009

The first week

So one week has passed already - how time flies. The "Jet Man" (as my son calls him) is settling in nicely. He is your typical puppy .... Into EVERYTHING!!!! Boy is he fun though, loves to play with his toys - and the big dogs toys too. Nightime is great, he's in bed by 11 and sleeps through till 7! Mind you now that I've said that he'll probably be up all night tonight :)

Phoenix absolutely loves him. They would play all day together if I let them. Tracks are already developing in the yard as they do their laps - just as well I decided to wait to redo the gardens!! It's hilarious, when Jetzen wants to get away he races along the fence under the pine trees because Nix doesn't fit, then he'll stop with the funniest look on his face and look at her to say "well whats the problem I can do it!"

Saxon is accepting Jetzen well too. To the point that when Sax and I are playing fetch, once Saxon has dropped the toy of choice he will let Jetzen pinch it if I am not quick enough to get it first. Sax just stands there and looks at me to say "Mum he's got it again".

So all in all a good first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment