Friday, July 17, 2009

He's Here!!!!

Jetzen has arrived!! I'm not sure who has been more excited today waiting - myself or my son. All day he has been asking "When are we going to get my new puppy?" and here I was thinking I was getting a new dog :)

Jetz seemed to handle the flight well - mind you he wasn't that impressed when I put him back in his crate for the trip home but he settled really quickly. I'm really looking forward to seeing his personality develop - I've been assured that I will have lots of fun with him!! So far so good :) and as you will see he is already loving tug!!

Here are a few of his first photos....

______________________________________

Crack up - We have just been out for a toilet break and I wasn't paying Jetz any attention so he started whining - that didn't work, so he ran and grabbed the tug toy - sorry not play time, so he whined again - nope still not gonna work, so he flops down onto his side with a noise like his world has just ended and then looks at me with this cheeky look as if to say "Did you buy that one?" FUNNY.

Time to go play!!

2 comments:

  1. Well it is about time!! I look forward to seeing big things from this little man - NO PRESSURE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very cute!
    I'm not sure how long that bed is going to last though...

    ReplyDelete