Friday, July 10, 2009

Introducing Phoenix

So it's been a couple of months since Major went to Rainbow Bridge, I've decided just to have the one dog for a while and see what happens. Low and behold, my brother goes away and I dog sit for him. The first day I walk past the back door and see two furry faces looking back at me I'm sold. I'm going to get my Noonbarra Puppy!

I got in touch with Mary from Noonbarra to let her know I was interested in a puppy, hopefully towards the end of the year or beginning of the following year (2008). After letting Mary know what I was looking for in a puppy I left it to her to pick me the right pup, from the right litter. On their web site (www.noonbarra.com) there was a mating listed for the future which I was interested in - Noonbarra Jackaroo / Noonbarra Kellie. I was hoping it would be a while before Kellie came into season, however that wasn't to be.

On Saturday the 11th August 2007 a healthy litter of puppies was born. I was after a black and tan female, and luckily there were 2 in the litter. Now to wait for Mary & Stephen to pick the right pup and then to count the days until I can pick her up from the airport.

October 11th comes and with way too much excitement and anticipation I head to the airport to pick up the new arrival.....

"Noonbarra Phoenix"

No comments:

Post a Comment